Your Calmer Mind is a boutique psychology and wellbeing service with a focus on results. We are situated in a lovely and inviting space in the Adelaide CBD.
Our experienced and highly dedicated Adelaide Psychologists and Wellbeing Facilitators can provide evidence based and effective support for stress, anxiety, depression and work, life or relationship challenges. We support adults, and young people in Adelaide and, via video sessions, Australia-wide. Contact us today and we can support you to make effective changes in your life.
For an appointment call us now on 8339 8313
Your Calmer Mind
Our centre of psychological wellbeing was established several years ago to bring together a team of passionate, friendly and highly relatable clinicians. We support the psychological and wellbeing needs of clients that are trying to navigate the challenges and stressors that life brings. People connect with Your Calmer Mind for all sorts of reasons with some being:
- Highly trained, vastly experienced, relatable and friendly Psychologists
- Evidence based approaches with a focus on outcomes
- A beautiful, warm and inviting space
- Some out of hours appointments available
- Centrally located in the Adelaide CBD
- Easy access to 1-3 hour parking close by
What to expect
Because our staff pride ourselves in providing timely support- if you are new, you can complete a few forms in reception before shortly being warmly greeted by your clinician. Your Calmer staff have been hand picked due to their shared core values of being down to earth, pragmatic and, having a keen emphasis on building safety and relatability. Beyond these core values we are highly trained to assess, diagnose and provide strategies and therapies tailored to your individual needs. From the initial consult all else builds.
Your Calmer Mind Psychologists can support you with:
- Anxiety, Stress and Panic Attacks
- Grief and Loss
- Trauma and PTSD
- Work-related issues including workplace bullying and Workcover
- Habit disorders
- Improving levels of self acceptance and self confidence